Shamrock Shake Pie
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
St. Patrick’s Day has passed, but that doesn’t mean green desserts have to be. If your local McDonald’s has quit selling Shamrock Shakes but you still have the hankering, try out this incredibly easy recipe.
All you need is:
- pie crust of your choice
- 1.75 Quart of mint ice cream
- green sprinkles
- access to a freezer
- Add ice cream to the body of the pie and smoothen over top
- Sprinkle on A LOT of sprinkles
- Freeze for a minimum of 2 hours
- Pull out pie 30 minutes before serving